Thursday, January 27, 2011

Award!

I got my first Award! Woohoo!


Thanks to Christa at I Can't Control Everything, who just got a BFP on an IVF cycle that was quite the rollercoaster! Woohoo Christa!

The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 Things About Myself

1. I use to be a dancer. No! Not THAT kind of dancer, though I can work a mean pole. I took ballet, lyrical and tap through high school and even was in an Irish Clogging Group in College.
2. I have a teaching degree even though I am not a Teacher (Yes! Michigan! and your complete lack of jobs). Despite that, I love my current job. I get to train software to school employees, so it is a bit like teaching, and I get to travel all over the country. AND when I'm not training, I get to work from home in my Jammies!
3 Always Sunny in Philadelphia cracks my s*it up. I love you Charlie.
4. I love my dog, Butters. He is a cuddlebug that lies between Mommy and Daddy on the couch and revels in belly rubs and attention.
5. I am a nerd. No seriously, I am. I have a Star Wars Collection. There I said it. You believe me now don't you. I actually started selling some of the most valuable pieces of my collection to help pay for all this infertility crap and it broke my heart. My hope is that our son or daughter will be as nerdy as their parents and will appreciate a well-maintained Star Wars collection. Or they will think their Mom is the most embarrassing person alive, which would also be ok with me.
6. My husband and I dated in high school for a short time and he dumped me....with a letter! Cool thing is I now get to bring this up whenever I want.
7. I once tore all the ligaments in my knee doing a very committed Macarena. OH MACARENA! I still have issues with my knee to this day.

15 of my favorite blogs! I love all you guys! You are my inspiration, and I believe it is kismet that we have been able to meet through this format and give each other support. In no particular order of course:

Inconceivable
Dreams and False Alarms
My Lazy Eggs
As Fast as my Baby Can
Venting Vagina
Where's my Fairytale Ending
Random Thoughts from Angie
Something happened on the way to Baby
Still a Guest Room
Cradles and Graves
My CCRM Journey
My World My Ramblings
The Birds and the Bees
More Room in my Heart
Miss Conception

In other news, I am just waiting for my next cycle to start so I can get this surgery scheduled as soon as possible. I think I can declare my period a little late at this point, so it is messing with my head. Hopefully, "she" will show up with the next two days. I am worried about timing, since I have to have the surgery when my lining is thin, but I have to go to Texas for work in two weeks. I am really hoping this doesn't have to be dragged out. Until next time dear bloggies.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Reese! Thanks so much! Hope the timing works out well with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who is a closet Trekky. She gets so mad when I say she likes Star Wars! I seriously didn't know girls were into that kind of stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my Dad's fault. I think he wanted me to be a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award! i love learning more about you! so fun!

    ReplyDelete