Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Putting away the black nail polish

Don't worry; I'm falling out of love with my sadness.  My emo fest from yesterday has dissapated, leaving with it the knowledge that a new day always looks brighter, and that I need some new black eyeliner.

My ultrasound this morning looked pretty good.  I would say I have at least 5-6 follicles that are ready to go if we trigger today.  My nurse is betting that I will trigger today depending on my E2 levels.  It was almost under 3000 yesterday, so I am hoping today is the day!  

My mood was also immensely improved by my dear husband who brought me home an Orange Crush and a Symphony chocolate bar, which was the perfect snack for watching the premier of Conan (who just makes me giggle like a school girl, i love him!)

I also read a couple of good posts from Dr. Sher on coasting and I think my doc got it exactly right, so I'm not as worried as I have been.  Keeping a hopeful mindset for Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. IVF is such an emotional roller coaster. Glad you're having more of an up day. Conan and chocolate are a potent combination for cheering a person up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Sounds like your IVF cycle is still going well. I just wanted to let you know that my last IVF cycle my E2 was over 10 000 and I never got OHSS, maybe a tiny bit but nothing I couldnt manage. An E2 of 3000 at this point is excellent, all the best for ER/ET. Ive added your blog to my reader so I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete